Sunday, December 8, 2019

Running - Weekly Log for December 1, 2019 through December 7, 2019

Last Week's Mileage Goal: 24 miles
Actual Miles Last Week: 24 miles
Run/Walk Miles: 2.5 miles
Cumulative Mileage: 186 miles.
This Week's Mileage Goal: 28 miles
Current Weigh-In: 202.0

A race always disrupts my training schedule. The day after a race is almost always a recovery day, and then I spend the rest of the week trying to play catch up. This is, ironically, one of the main reasons I stopped racing. It is odd that one of the reasons to train is to race, but racing interferes with training and becomes a distraction. One reason we train is to race, but for me, racing interferes with training, which is why I rarely do it. The redhead seems to think races are important, so I will probably end up doing them more often than I otherwise would.

On the whole, this should be a mostly uneventful training week, providing the weather doesn't get too bad to be on the roads.

Previous Weekly Running Log: November 24, 2019 through November 30, 2019
Subsequent Weekly Running Log: December 8, 2019 through December 14, 2019

Running     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment