Sunday, July 26, 2020

Running - Weekly Log for July 19, 2020 through July 25, 2020

Last Week's Mileage Goal: 10 miles
Actual Miles Last Week: 10 miles
Run/Walk Miles: 0 miles
Cumulative Mileage: 570 miles.
This Week's Mileage Goal: 15 miles
Current Weigh-In: Not done

So, this was a pretty good week. I set a goal of running ten miles for the week, and I did run ten miles for the week. More importantly, I ran consistently, actually running multiple days in a row. I ran more consistently this week than I have in a month or so, and that makes me think I have perhaps turned the corner and will be able to get back to a regular running schedule. In a fit of optimism, I am going to set a goal of 15 miles of running for the upcoming week, and hope that I can build on this week's success.

Previous Weekly Running Log: July 12, 2020 through July 18, 2020
Subsequent Weekly Running Log: July 26, 2020 through August 1, 2020

Running     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment