Saturday, December 20, 2014

Book Blogger Hop December 19th - December 25th: A Jewish Person May Celebrate a Second Bar Mitzvah When They Turn 83

Book Blogger Hop

Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: Do you write a review for every book you read or only review copies from publishers?

I review pretty much everything I read. From novels, to short fiction collections, to many of the magazines I regularly consume, I try to review them all. The only real exceptions are some periodicals - for the most part I won't review magazines that are not primarily short fiction. For example, while I regularly review issues of Asimov's Science Fiction and Analog Science Fiction and Fact, I don't review the issues of Poets & Writers or Science News that I read. I also review science fiction and fantasy movies and television shows, although I haven't been as conscientious as I should be about reviewing them.

Previous Book Blogger Hop: Vercingetorix Was Born in 82 B.C.

Book Blogger Hop     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment