Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Musical Monday - Winter Song/White Winter Hymnal by the Virginia Sil'hooettes and the Virginia Gentlemen


I know its not Monday. But for this week, I'm just going to post music and call it Monday. Because I can. And because it is Christmas.

I've lived and worked near Washington D.C. for most of my adult life, but my mental home is, and probably always will be in Charlottesville, because that is where the University of Virginia is. I haven't been a student at the University for more than twenty years, but I am, now and forever, a Cavalier. One of the best events of the year when I was a student was the Virginia Gentlemen giving their annual holiday concert. So here are the Virginia Gentlemen and the Virginia Sil'hooettes to spread some holiday cheer into the world.

Previous Musical Monday: Old City Bar by The Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Christmas Songs     Musical Monday Playlists

Virginia Sil'hooettes     Virginia Gentlemen     Musical Monday     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment