It's Friday again, and this means it's time for Follow Friday. There has been a slight change to the format, as now there are two Follow Friday hosts blogs and two Follow Friday Features Bloggers each week. To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- Follow both of the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and any one else you want to follow on the list.
- Follow the Featured Blogger of the week - Jooniel Obsesses Over Stories.
- Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "Hi".
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love . . . and the followers.
- If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
- If you're new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
I didn't give very many books as gifts this year - this was a year for getting other kinds of gifts for most people. But I did give a few. I got The Coldest Winter, a book about the history of the Korean War, and Winged Victory, a book about World War II aviation, for my father. He has a special interest in military aviation history, so I was kind of surprised that he didn't already own Winged Victory, and when I discovered he didn't it seemed like the obvious and perfect gift. I got my mother Finding Betty Crocker, a book about the corporately created fictitious every-housewife, and Dear Cary, a biography of Gary Cooper by Dyan Cannon.
Previous Follow Friday: USA-189 Was an Experimental Satellite Launched in 2006
Subsequent Follow Friday: At Least Five Plane Crashes Were Numbered Flight 191
Follow Friday Home