It's Friday again, and this means it's time for Follow Friday. There has been a slight change to the format, as now there are two Follow Friday hosts blogs and two Follow Friday Features Bloggers each week. To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- Follow both of the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and any one else you want to follow on the list.
- Follow the Featured Blogger of the week - Downright Dystopian.
- Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "Hi".
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love . . . and the followers.
- If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
- If you're new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
I don't have a favorite place to read because I pretty much read every time I get the chance. I most frequently read while riding the bus to and from work every day, but that is by no means the only place I read. I read at my desk at home, on the couch, while standing in lines, while sitting and waiting for my wife when I pick her up from work, and so on. The only place I generally don't read is in bed, which I'm pretty sure is yet one more thing that makes me odd.
Previous Follow Friday: Count von Count's Favorite Number Is 1872
Previous Follow Friday: USA-189 Was an Experimental Satellite Launched in 20062
Follow Friday Home