Monday, July 10, 2017

Musical Monday - Angie by the Rolling Stones


As I mentioned last week, there are people who I associate with songs, mostly due to their names. Angie, by the Rolling Stones, is one song that fits in that category. I'm not going to explicitly say who this song is associated with in my brain, but it won't be all that hard for most people to figure out.

The odd thing about these associations is that they crop up without my really thinking about them, and most of the time the content of the song is irrelevant - only the use of the name triggers the association. I have no idea what this quirk might mean, but it is kind of interesting to me, because I've never met someone else who has a soundtrack like this running through their head all of the time.

Subsequent Musical Monday: Amanda by Boston

The Rolling Stones     Musical Monday     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment