Saturday, June 9, 2018

Book Blogger Hop June 8th - June 14th: Nanjing University Was Founded in 258 A.D.


Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: What author have you read the most in the past two years?

So, "the past two years" would extend back to June 2016, which is kind of tricky since I usually track my books read by year. As near as I can tell, the author I have read the most is James S.A. Corey. I have read six of their books in the last two years, all of which were part of their Expanse series. Those books are:


The author I have read the second most in the last two years is Kelly Sue DeConnick. I have read five books by her in the last two years. Two of them are Captain Marvel volumes, and two are from her Pretty Deadly series. The fifth book is from the Bitch Planet series. Here are the five books:


I have also read four books by two different authors. I read four volumes by G. Willow Wilson, and four more by John Bellairs. Here are the books by Wilson, all of which are from the Ms. Marvel series:


And here are the books by Bellairs. Three are from his Johnny Dixon series, and the fourth is from his Lewis Barnavelt series:



Book Blogger Hop     Home

2 comments:

  1. My other half really likes the Expanse series of books but I've never read them. I don't think they're my thing really but its so easy to have a 'most read author' when you read through a long standing series with large numbers of books. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Nicola: My most read authors aren't on this list, as I read the bulk of their books long ago. I've read so many books by Heinlein, Asimov, Niven, Clarke, Anderson, and Le Guin that I've lost count, but I read most of them when I was much younger.

      Delete