Sunday, December 15, 2019

Running - Weekly Log for December 8, 2019 through December 14, 2019

Last Week's Mileage Goal: 28 miles
Actual Miles Last Week: 28 miles
Run/Walk Miles: 0 miles
Cumulative Mileage: 214 miles.
This Week's Mileage Goal: 40 miles
Current Weigh-In: 201.2

I met my mileage goal for this week, but did it in what might be the worst possible way. I missed three days of running for the week and only made the goal by grinding out a twelve mile run on the last day. That sort of asymmetrical week is probably counterproductive, although I haven't done the research to see if surging distance the way I did this week is actually harmful. It certainly wasn't how I wanted the week to go.

In any event, this upcoming week is my most ambitious to date in terms of mileage. I'm upping my weekday run distance by a bit to get to this mark, and I'm planning another twelve mile run to cap off the week. I'm hoping to not miss any days this week though, so the long run shouldn't be as big a shock to my system as it was this week though. We'll see how this goes.

Previous Weekly Running Log: December 1, 2019 through December 7, 2019
Subsequent Weekly Running Log: December 15, 2019 through December 21, 2019

Running     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment