Saturday, July 16, 2016

Book Blogger Hop July 15th - July 21st: The Square Root of 163 Appears in the Ramanujan Constant

Book Blogger Hop

Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: Name an author or authors that you have read most of his or her books and would recommend to others.

Andre Norton



I have read a lot of fiction by Ursula K. Le Guin, Isaac Asimov, Arthur C. Clarke, Robert A. Heinlein, and numerous other science fiction and fantasy authors, but I can't say I have come close to reading most of their books (and in some cases, I would not recommend those books to others without several caveats). Even though Andre Norton has written a lot of books, I think I have read most of them, and would recommend them to anyone who was interested in genre fiction. She was one of my first loves in science fiction, and I still love all of her books.


Book Blogger Hop     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment