Saturday, July 23, 2016

Book Blogger Hop July 22nd - July 28th: 164 Is the Smallest Number That Can Be Expressed as a Concatenation of Two Squares in Two Different Ways

Book Blogger Hop

Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: Do you always put a book cover in your posts when you are mentioning books or just text?

I use book covers quite a bit, but don't use them every time I mention a book. I always include the relevant book cover in a book review post, and I use tiny book cover pictures essentially as bullets on several pages where I am listing books. I also include book covers in some posts where I am talking about specific books outside of reviews, but this is not a consistent practice of mine.

Subsequent Book Blogger Hop: Claudius Ptolemy Died in 165 A.D.

Book Blogger Hop     Home

2 comments:

  1. I don't always post cover images when mentioning books in passing either. But always with reviews, yes. Thanks for sharing! I hope you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Literary Feline: I mention books so often in the course of other posts, that it would become really awkward if I posted covers every time I mentioned one.

      Delete