It's Friday again, and this means it's time for Follow Friday. There has been a slight change to the format, as now there are two Follow Friday hosts blogs and a single Follow Friday Featured Blogger each week. To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- Follow both of the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and any one else you want to follow on the list.
- Follow the Featured Blogger of the week - The Broke Book Bank.
- Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "Hi".
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love . . . and the followers.
- If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
- If you're new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Smart characters. And by smart characters, I mean characters that the author shows doing smart things. This seems to be a fairly difficult portrayal to pull off well for many authors. All too often, a character will be described as being smart, but will be shown making decisions that are simply not. Alternatively, an author will try to portray a particular character as being smart by simply having them surrounded by characters who are incredibly stupid, so the highlighted character's rather ordinary decision making will seem brilliant by comparison.
But a well-written smart character in a book is a thing of beauty.
Previous Follow Friday: 263 Is an Irregular Prime and a Balanced Prime
Subsequent Follow Friday: Archimedes Designed the Archimedes Screw in 265 B.C.
Follow Friday Home