Saturday, July 30, 2016

Book Blogger Hop July 29th - August 4th: Claudius Ptolemy Died in 165 A.D.

Book Blogger Hop

Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: Do you give books as gifts?

Yes. Frequently. If you are in the circle of people I give gifts to, there is a strong probability that you will receive a book as a gift from me sooner or later. Probably sooner.


Book Blogger Hop     Home

4 comments:

  1. Yay for book gifts! :) (ps: I like the astronomy background for your site!)

    http://natalieslife.com/2016/07/book-blogger-hop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Natalie: Book gifts are the best gifts. I can't remember where I got the picture I used for the background for the site. I tend to use pictures of nebulas and star fields as backgrounds on my computer.

      Delete
  2. Same here! I sometimes wonder if people get tired of receiving mostly books from me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Literary Feline: I try to tailor gifts to what I think people will like, so not all of my gifts are books, but if I think someone will like a book, I'll give it to them. Given that most of the people I give gifts to are book-loving people to some extent, such gifts usually work out well.

      Delete