It's Friday again, and this means it's time for Follow Friday. There has been a slight change to the format, as now there are two Follow Friday hosts blogs and a single Follow Friday Featured Blogger each week. To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
- Follow both of the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts (Parajunkee and Alison Can Read) and any one else you want to follow on the list.
- Follow the Featured Blogger of the week - Corazones Literarios.
- Put your Blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "Hi".
- If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the love . . . and the followers.
- If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
- If you're new to the Follow Friday Hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
I simply don't review books I haven't finished. That said, there are very few books that I do not finish. Even more salient: If I agree to review a book, I will finish it, no matter how terrible it is. As evidence of terrible books I have slogged through, I offer as examples Dark Dawning, DragonSpell, The Kicker of St. John's Wood, Seven Wings and the Bleeding Twin Flowers, and the worst book I have ever read, Pureheart. Because I don't review books I have not finished, I read every page of them. As you can see, the resulting review might not be pretty, but that's a risk an author runs when they ask me to review their book, because if I do, I will read it, and I will review it.
Previous Follow Friday: Archimedes Designed the Archimedes Screw in 265 B.C.
Subsequent Follow Friday: There Is Almost Nothing Interesting About the Number 267
Follow Friday Home