Saturday, July 2, 2016

Book Blogger Hop July 1st - July 7th: The Penal Colony in the Film Alien 3 Would Have Been Named Fiorina Fury 161 (If There Had Been an Alien 3 Film)

Book Blogger Hop

Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: When you comment on a blog post, do you ask to be notified when there are replies?

Not usually. In general, if I'm interested enough in a blog post to comment, I am interested enough to check back on it now and then for replies, at least for a couple of days after I comment. Any replies that pop up more than a week or two after I have commented are probably so long-delayed that I'd have to reread the entire blog post and comment thread again to be able to respond to, so I generally just stop paying attention after a bit. Plus, getting e-mail notifications of replies to comment threads would serve to fill up my in-box even more than it is already. I have enough incoming e-mail these days without the added messages.


Book Blogger Hop     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment