Friday, March 6, 1970

Author - Friend, Peter

Birth: I have no idea.

Death: Still alive and living the life of a Kiwi.

Comments: Peter Friend is a science fiction author from New Zealand. He has been reasonably successful, with sixteen published stories over the last twenty years that garnered him three Vogel Awards and one more nomination. Friend is also something of a filmmaker, winning awards for his short film Monocular.

However, because friend has a reasonably common name, and appears to have very little personal presence on the internet, finding further information about him is problematic. I have not even been able to locate a picture that I can conclusively identify as being of this particular Peter Friend, resulting in the placeholder seen here.

My reviews of Peter Friend's books:
None

Other books by Peter Friend that I have read but not reviewed:
None

Short fiction by Peter Friend appearing in works that I have reviewed:

Authors - F     Authors A-Z     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment