Monday, March 23, 1970

Author - Walsh, Kevin

Birth: I don't even know if this is the right Kevin Walsh.

Death: Probably. This may not even be the right Kevin Walsh though.

Comments: Kevin Walsh is an example of how difficult it is to research authors sometimes. The Kevin Walsh I am attempting to discuss here wrote a series of articles about planetary astronomy in Analog Science Fiction and Fact, and is identified as being an astronomer by trade. This Kevin Walsh is an astronomer at the Southwest Research Institute in Boulder, Colorado and holds a B.S. from Notre Dame and an M.S. and Ph.D. from the University of Maryland. For the most part, he fits the profile of the man that wrote the articles in Analog, but I can't find anything directly linking this Kevin Walsh to those articles. The picture is further clouded by the fact that there are numerous Kevin Walsh's in the world, and when one tries to search for the correct one, dozens of different results come back. So, I can only hope that I've found the correct Kevin Walsh, and if this isn't the correct Kevin Walsh, I apologize to both the correct Kevin Walsh, and to this Kevin Walsh.

My reviews of Kevin Walsh's books:
None

Other books by Kevin Walsh that I have read but not reviewed:
None

Short fiction by Kevin Walsh appearing in works that I have reviewed:
None

Essays by Kevin Walsh appearing in works that I have reviewed:

Authors - W     Authors A-Z     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment