Monday, March 23, 1970

Author - Waters, Todd S.

Birth: I have no idea when, but if I had to guess, I say it probably happened somewhere in Colorado.

Death: Still alive and helping students get into college.

Comments: Todd S. Waters is a communications professor at the University of Colorado, Colorado Springs. Before taking up his teaching position, Waters was a student at the same university, earning a B.A. and an M.A. and is currently a Ph.D. candidate at that institution. He is also active in the pre-collegiate development program run by the University.

Waters is on Google+ and on YouTube, although he doesn't appear to have posted much on either.

My reviews of Todd S. Waters's books:
None

Other books by Todd S. Waters that I have read but not reviewed:
None

Essays by Todd S. Waters appearing in works that I have reviewed:
Is Hermione Granger the Real Chosen One? found in Hermione Granger Saves the World: Essays on the Feminist Heroine of Hogwarts

Authors - W     Authors A-Z     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment