Monday, March 23, 1970

Author - Winstead, Antoinette F.

Birth: I'm not sure when, but if you put a gun to my head, I'd guess it happened in New York.

Death: Still alive and writing and directing plays.

Comments: Antoinette F. Winstead is an American author, playwright, director, and college professor who teaches at Our Lady of the Lake University. She holds a B.F.A. in film and television production from New York University, an M.F.A. in film from Columbia University, and an M.A. in English literature from Our Lady of the Lake University.

Winstead has written a handful of academic articles on television and other dramatic arts, penned several plays, and directed a number of others.

My reviews of Antoinette F. Winstead's books:
None

Other books by Antoinette F. Winstead that I have read but not reviewed:
None

Essays by Antoinette F. Winstead appearing in works that I have reviewed:
Doctor Who's Women and His Little Blue Box found in Doctor Who in Time and Space

Authors - W     Authors A-Z     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment