Tuesday, March 3, 1970

Author - Coad, Brian C.

Birth: I really haven't a clue.

Death: I don't know. Maybe. Really, I have no idea one way or the other.

Comments: Brian C. Coad is a science fiction author. That's pretty much all I can say about him. I can't even find a picture that is identifiable as being one of Coad. I can say that he has had works published over a span of years ranging from 1974 to as recently as 2010, but even his entry on the Internet Science Fiction Database is devoid of any further information. Hunting for information about the science fiction author is also not made any easier as a result of the existence of an attorney named Brian D. Coad and a prominent ichthyologist named Brian W. Coad.

My reviews of Brian C. Coad's books:
None

Other books by Brian C. Coad that I have read but not reviewed:
None

Short fiction by Brian C. Coad appearing in books that I have reviewed:

Authors - C     Authors A-Z     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment