Monday, March 2, 1970

Author - Browning, Edgar K.

Birth: I have no idea when.

Death: Still alive and teaching economics.

Comments: Edgar K. Browning is a professor of economics at Texas A&M University. He used to be a professor at the University of Virginia which is how I came across his work. He earned his Ph.D. in economics from Princeton University. I never crossed paths with him as a student at Virginia, but saw his book Stealing from Each Other listed in the University of Virginia alumni magazine, and thought it looked interesting.



My reviews of Edgar K. Browning's books:
Stealing from Each Other: How the Welfare State Robs Americans of Money and Spirit

Other books by Edgar K. Browning that I have read but not reviewed:
None

Authors - B     Authors A-Z     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment