Saturday, March 7, 1970

Author - Goldman, David W.

Birth: I have no idea when, but I'd guess it was in New England somewhere.

Death: Still alive and trying to write the perfect science fiction novelette.

Comments: David W. Goldman is an American science fiction author. Although he was educated in Boston, he has since moved to Portland, Oregon, started a software company, found himself a day job, and focused his creative efforts on writing science fiction. His efforts paid off, and in 2012 he was nominated for a Nebula Award for his short story The Axiom of Choice.

Goldman has a website named Stories by David W. Goldman, and you can also find him on Facebook.

My reviews of David W. Goldman's books:
None

Other books by David W. Goldman that I have read but not reviewed:
None

Short fiction by David W. Goldman appearing in works that I have reviewed:

Authors - G     Authors A-Z     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment