Sunday, March 15, 1970

Author - O'Gorek, Jessica

Birth: April 19, 1979.

Death: Still alive and loving Twilight.

Comments: Jessica O'Gorek is an American fantasy author who lives in Charlottesville, Virginia, meaning that I am obligated to like her and her books. This isn't that onerous, since she seems to be quite nice, and her one published book thus far, Gemini Rising: Ethereal Fury, was fun to read. She does seem to have an inexplicable love for the Twilight series, which is unfortunate, but everyone has a character flaw or two, so I guess I'll have to overlook this one.

O'Gorek has a fairly busy website named Gemini Rising that is hard on one's eyes, and can be found on both Twitter and Facebook.



My reviews of Jessica O'Gorek's books:
Gemini Rising: Ethereal Fury

Other books by Jessica O'Gorek that I have read but not reviewed:
None

Authors - O     Authors A-Z     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment