Friday, March 20, 1970

Author - Tchan, Nick

Birth: I don't know when, but I'm guessing it happened in Australia.

Death: Still alive despite his affinity for MMA fighting.

Comments: Nick Tchan (also known as Nick T. Chan, although the "T" is silent) is an Australian science fiction writer. He has worked as a technical writer, and is currently a project manager and editor working in the field of postgraduate education. After stumbling about for years trying to write literary fiction, Tchan enrolled in a writing class taught by speculative fiction author Terry Dowling and rediscovered his love of fantasy and science fiction, diving into writing stories in those genres.

Tchan is on Google+ and he has a Facebook fan page.

My reviews of Nick Tchan's books:
None

Other books by Nick Tchan that I have read but not reviewed:
None

Short fiction by Nick Tchan appearing in books that I have reviewed:

Authors - T     Authors A-Z     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment