Friday, March 20, 1970

Author - Thompson, William V.

I couldn't find a picture of
Thompson, so here is a
picture of Rupert Grint
Birth: I don't know when or where.

Death: Still alive and teaching.

Comments: William V. Thompson is a Canadian professor and author. He is blind, which may explain his very limited internet footprint. I wasn't able to find very much information about him other than he teaches children's literature and creative writing at Grant MacEwan University and children's literature at Athabasca University. He also appears to be very well liked by the majority of his students.

Individuals like Professor Thompson pose something of a conundrum for me. I endeavor to provide an author page for every author who either writes a work I review or who contributes an essay or piece of short fiction to a work I review, but there are some, like Professor Thompson, for whom I can find very little information. I'd like to be able to say more about them - I am sure that Professor Thompson is a much more interesting individual than I have been able to say, but the fact remains that the only thing I can find out about him is that he is a blind Canadian professor of children's literature.

My reviews of William V. Thompson's books:
None

Other books by William V. Thompson that I have read but not reviewed:
None

Essays by William V. Thompson appearing in works that I have reviewed:
From Teenage Witch to Social Activist: Hermione Granger as Female Locus found in Hermione Granger Saves the World: Essays on the Feminist Heroine of Hogwarts

Authors - T     Authors A-Z     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment