Saturday, March 7, 1970

Author - Gulyas, Aaron

Birth: I'm pretty sure that he had one.

Death: Still alive and teaching history while musing about extraterrestrials.

Comments: Aaron Gulyas is an American historian and author. He teaches at Mott Community College and has written the book Extraterrestrials and the American Zeitgeist: Contact Tales Since the 1950s. He is also something of a Doctor Who fan, and contributed an essay to the Gillian I. Leitch edited compilation Doctor Who in Time and Space.

Gulyas has a website named History, Teaching, and the Strange, and can be found on both Facebook and Twitter. He also has an About Me page, and seems to be well-liked by his students.

My reviews of Aaron Gulyas' books:
None

Other books by Aaron Gulyas that I have read but not reviewed:
None

Essays by Aaron Gulyas appearing in works that I have reviewed:
Don't Call It a Comeback found in Doctor Who in Time and Space

Authors - G     Authors A-Z     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment