Friday, January 14, 2011

Follow Friday - Virgin Friday


I've joined Parajunkee's Friday book blogger hop. To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday host (Parajunkee) and any one else you want to follow on the list.
  2. Follow the featured bloggers - on Friday, January 14th the featured blogger is: The More You Read, The More You Will Know.
  3. Put your blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments.
  5. Follow, follow, follow as many as you can.
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be nice and follow them back. Spread the love . . . and the followers.
And now to answer the Follow Friday Question of the Week: What Makes Up Your Non-Human Family?

My answer is tediously generic. We have a big brown dog of undetermined breeding named Sherman Peabody, and two tuxedo cats named Ariel and Gisele.

Sherman in the snow

Ariel has the white nose, Gisele has the black nose
We used to have a tank full of fish, but they all died off and my son decided he didn't want to take care of them any more. My daughter is on the fence as to whether she wants the tank moved to her room, so we may or may not have fish again in the future.

Go to subsequent Follow Friday: Again

Follow Friday     Home

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to Follow Friday then!
    I hope you get to make a bunch of new blogger friends (I did).
    Happy Friday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    Happy Friday I'm just stopping by for Follow Friday and the hop. I can't believe its Friday already but I hope you have a fabulous weekend and get lots of reading done.

    Danielle
    Romance Book Junkies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm looking forward to following yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you to everyone who has stopped by to check out my blog. BIG thank yous for everyone who decided to follow! I hope that you find my writing about the patchwork quilt of books that I read interesting enough to stick around for a while.

    ReplyDelete