Saturday, November 23, 2019

Book Blogger Hop November 22nd - November 28th: Constantine the Great Moved the Roman Capitol to Constantinople in 330 A.D.


Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: Excluding the Bible, name one book that makes you feel thankful and happy.

Many books make me feel thankful and happy - Dune, The Lord of the Rings, Ancillary Justice - the list goes on and on. But the books that make me feel most thankful and happy are the books that the littlest starship captain loves, or that I believe she will love in the future. Right now she loves We Are in a Book and Should I Share My Ice Cream, but it won't be too long before she discovers Pink Motel, The House with a Clock in Its Walls, and Encyclopedia Brown, and for that, I am thankful.

Subsequent Book Blogger Hop: xkcd 331 Is Titled "Photoshops"

Book Blogger Hop     Home

1 comment:

  1. I love The House with a Clock in Its Walls. I grew up in John Bellairs' hometown and recognize the house and other local landmarks.

    ReplyDelete