Saturday, August 22, 2020

Book Blogger Hop - August 21st - August 27th: There Are 365 Days in a Common Year


Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: Do you look at your shelves and stacks and books and wonder how you have ever read so many?

No. I look at my shelves and stacks of books and wonder why I haven't read so many.

I've read a lot of books in my lifetime. If you include books that I read for my pre-college schooling, undergaduate degrees, my law degree, and my general reading, the total is in the thousands. And yet I still have many more thousands than that piled up waiting to be read. I doubt I will ever catch up. I will die with an enormous pile of unread books sitting beside me. That is the wonder - I have read a lot of books, and somehow I have an even larger pile still left to read.

Previous Book Blogger Hop: Pelopidas Died in 364 B.C.

Book Blogger Hop     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment