Sunday, July 29, 2012

Book Blogger Hop July 20th - July 26th: Five Different Superstring Theories Posit Ten Spacetime Dimensions

Book Blogger Hop

Jen at Crazy for Books has restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them. A complete explanation of the history and the rules of the Hop can be found here.

This week Jen asks: What’s the ONE super-hyped book you’ll NEVER read?

I always hesitate to say "never" about anything. I once said I'd never read a Danielle Steele novel, but then I did. But I can state that it is highly unlikely that I will ever read Fifty Shades of Grey or either of the two novels that follow it.

Go to subsequent Book Blogger Hop: Nigel Tufnel's Amplifiers Go to ELEVEN!

Book Blogger Hop     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment