Saturday, November 19, 2016

Book Blogger Hop November 18th - November 24th: 179 Days of the Year Are Even-Numbered

Book Blogger Hop

Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: Would you take a book with you when you go to your family's Thanksgiving gathering/dinner?

I pretty much take a book with me everywhere, so not only would I take a book to one of my family's Thanksgiving gatherings, I have taken a book to several of them. Given that I am going to need to avoid certain conversations this time around, I can pretty much guarantee that I will do it again this year.


Book Blogger Hop     Home

2 comments:

  1. I can see myself escaping to read this coming Christmas with everyone over for that very same reason. Like you, I always have a book with me one way or another. You never know when an opportunity will arise to read. :-) Thanks for sharing!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Literary Feline: I gave the redhead three books so that she can escape into them if she needs to for Christmas. I will probably have a book with me when we go to visit my parents later today.

      Delete