Saturday, June 17, 2017

Book Blogger Hop June 16th - June 22nd: There Are Exactly 208 Five-Bead Necklaces Drawn from a Set of Beads with Four Colors


Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: How do you organize your blog in terms of what is in your side bar? Do you have categories and defined sections in your side bar?

I think I have a fairly well-organized blog, including the side bars. Basically, you can reach any of the 2,800+ pages on my blog through one of the links at the top or sides of the page.

Along the top I have the ten static pages that are permitted by the Blogger platform. These are the pages that organize most of my reviews and related pages. My A-Z lists of book reviews, magazine reviews, movie reviews, television reviews, authors, and musical artists are on those pages, as are my Musical Monday selections, and the genre-fiction related book awards that I track.

On the right sidebar of the blog I have some pages that I use to keep track of the various other categories of pages that I post, the round-ups of the book challenges that I have participated in over the years, the links to use to follow this blog, and my blogroll.

On the left sidebar of the blog, I have links to the challenges I am participating in this year, the Follow Friday meme I participate in, and then some sundry features such as the "Most Popular Posts", the blog archive, and the list of labels that I use on the blog.


Book Blogger Hop     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment