Saturday, March 3, 2018

Book Blogger Hop March 2nd - March 8th: The Tupolev Tu-244 Was a Proposed Supersonic Passenger Aircraft That Was Never Actually Built


Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: Off the book topic . . . do you use a mouse pad? If so, what is on it?

I do use a mouse pad. Actually, I use two - one at work and one at home.

The one I use at work is incredibly boring. It is just a standard issue pad with the name of the Federal agency I work for on it.

The one I use at home is a custom made one that I have been using for years. It has a picture from about fifteen years ago of my two older kids - Riker and the Czarina - on it.

Subsequent Book Blogger Hop: "245" Is a Jazz Instrumental by Eric Dolphy

Book Blogger Hop     Home

2 comments:

  1. I’d forgotten you could get them custom made - a nice idea! But so many people don’t need them any more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Sue: I mostly use mine out of inertia - I have it, so I use it. As I recall, the custom made mouse pad was a gift.

      Delete