Saturday, June 2, 2018

Book Blogger Hop June 1st - June 7th : There Is a Pac Man Themed Restaurant in Illinois Named "Level 257"


Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: What do you think your blog says about you?

I think it says that I am a person who reads a lot of science fiction and fantasy. On the other hand, I think it also says that I am a person who will read pretty much anything.

Furthermore, I think it says that I'm kind of quirky as "book bloggers" go. Not that there is anything wrong with book bloggers as a group, but other than our shared love of books, I'm just not a very good representative example, a fact that I am reminded of frequently by the many memes, blog questions, and other blog activities that get passed around.

Subsequent Book Blogger Hop: Nanjing University Was Founded in 258 A.D.

Book Blogger Hop     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment