Saturday, January 5, 2019

Book Blogger Hop January 4th - January 10th: 288 Is "Two Gross", Which Is Often Used as a Pun Among Math Nerds


Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: Any books you are looking forward to for 2019?

The book I am most looking forward to in 2019 is The Dragon Republic, R.F. Kuang's upcoming sequel to her book The Poppy War. I am also looking forward to Tiamat's Wrath, the eighth book in James S.A. Corey's Expanse series. I am sure there are a few other books that I should be looking forward to, but the last few months have been so dominated by preparations for buying our new place, and then moving from our old place to our new one that I simply don't have my ear to the ground concerning upcoming releases the way I normally do.

Previous Book Blogger Hop: The First Indiction Began in 287 A.D.

Book Blogger Hop     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment