Saturday, June 22, 2019

Book Blogger Hop June 21st - June 27th: Constantine I Defeated Maxentius at the Battle of the Milvian Bridge in 312 A.D.


Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: Which is your favorite library (or which would you most like to visit)? How often do you visit the library?

I think I would most want to visit the Great Library of Alexandria, or possibly the Great Library of Pergamum. In both cases I would need a time machine to do so, and I would need to be able to read ancient Greek and probably a collection of other ancient languages to make it worthwhile, so there are some obstacles. If they could be overcome, however, those would be the places I would choose to visit.

As far as the second question is concerned, the answer is "not nearly as often as I probably should". Our local library is quite nice, and I've gone to a couple of their semi-annual book sales, but I haven't been very often other wise. They have several programs aimed at younger kids like the littlest starship captain, and the redhead has taken her to some of them, but those are during the day when I am away at work, so I haven't been to any.


Book Blogger Hop     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment