Saturday, July 6, 2019

Book Blogger Hop July 5th - July 11th: Donald Duck's Car Has the License Plate Number 313


Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: Do you review all the books you read?

I going to answer this question with a conditional yes. For the most part, I review every book I read, but that doesn't include every book I read from. Novels, short story collections, graphic novels, and so on all get reviewed after I read them (sometimes the review writing process starts while I am reading them), but there are a wide array of books that I don't review - mostly RPG books, because I don't really "read" them so much as use them as reference works. I suppose it goes without saying that I also don't write reviews for the reference works and dictionaries that I consult either.

Most everything else I read gets reviewed. At least, that's the goal.

Subsequent Book Blogger Hop: 3-14 Is My Wedding Anniversary

Book Blogger Hop     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment