Sunday, January 12, 2020

Running - Weekly Log for January 5, 2020 through January 11, 2020

Last Week's Mileage Goal: Not set
Actual Miles Last Week: 0 miles
Run/Walk Miles: 0 miles
Cumulative Mileage: 246 miles.
This Week's Mileage Goal: Not set
Current Weigh-In: Not done

Last week I said that I hoped this week would be better. It was not. The bite punctures continued to weep all week, keeping me on the sidelines for the entire week. They appear to have finally closed up, which means I will be getting back on the road this week, but given that I have had a layoff of almost three weeks, I am more or less starting from scratch again. I am aiming at starting on Monday and taking things slowly. My plan is to start with just a few miles a day and see how much I have lost over this period of forced inactivity. I don't know how my body will react or how much mileage I will be able to do. Almost everything is uncertain at this point.

This much is certain: I will start running again this week.

Previous Weekly Running Log: December 29, 2019 through January 4, 2020
Subsequent Weekly Running Log: January 12, 2020 through January 18, 2020

Running     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment