Sunday, March 8, 2020

Running - Weekly Log for February 29, 2020 through March 7, 2020

Last Week's Mileage Goal: 40 miles
Actual Miles Last Week: 30 miles
Run/Walk Miles: 0 miles
Cumulative Mileage: 430.5 miles.
This Week's Mileage Goal: 30 miles
Current Weigh-In: 196.2 pounds

I think I am going to have to accept that my heel is not going to stop being sore. I still don't think it is an injury - it just doesn't feel bad enough for that. It is, however, very persistent. I had expected the pain to go away after a week or two as my body got acclimated to running again, but doing the high mileage days that I have been doing on weekends seems to have pushed my right heel slightly over the edge to the point that it is simply sore all the time. I'll keep running on it unless something seems seriously wrong, but it is annoying.

I am losing weight though, so that should help.

Previous Weekly Running Log: February 23, 2020 through February 28, 2020
Subsequent Weekly Running Log: March 8, 2020 through March 14, 2020

Running     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment