Sunday, September 27, 2020

Running - Weekly Log for September 21, 2020 through September 27, 2020

Last Week's Mileage Goal: 40 miles
Actual Miles Last Week: 25.6 miles
Run/Walk Miles: 0 miles
Cumulative Mileage: 857.2 miles.
This Week's Mileage Goal: 40 miles
Current Weigh-In: 198

I was sick this week and missed three days of running. On the other hand, I got my new running watch and my running routes are now apparently more accurate. My phone's GPS appears to have been just inaccruate enough to short my running routes by just enough the be annoying. I ended up having to throw a bit of extra distance on all of my regular routes in order to keep up with my plan of running at least a 10K every regular running day. I am feeling better and I am hoping to be able to push things further this week to get back to running 40 miles per week.

Previous Weekly Running Log: September 14, 2020 through September 20, 2020
Subsequent Weekly Running Log: September 28, 2020 through October 4, 2020

Running     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment