Sunday, October 4, 2020

Running - Weekly Log for September 28, 2020 through October 4, 2020

Last Week's Mileage Goal: 40 miles
Actual Miles Last Week: 49 miles
Run/Walk Miles: 0 miles
Cumulative Mileage: 906.2 miles.
This Week's Mileage Goal: 40 miles
Current Weigh-In: 180

This week has been a good week for me. I was able to run six out of the seven days this week and turned in the longest run I have doen in months with a fourteen mile jaunt on Friday. On Sunday, I got better news when I noticed that the new scale I had recently acquired needed to be properly calibrated, and when I had done so I discovered that I weigh significantly less than I had thought. I don't know if I will be able to replicate this week of mileage next week, since I don't have this Friday off to allow me to take a long run this week. I think aiming for another forty mile week is a doable goal though.

Previous Weekly Running Log: September 21, 2020 through September 27, 2020
Subsequent Weekly Running Log: October 5, 2020 through October 11, 2020

Running     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment