Sunday, November 8, 2020

Running - Weekly Log for November 2, 2020 through November 8, 2020

Last Week's Mileage Goal: 45 miles
Actual Miles Last Week: 34.7 miles
Run/Walk Miles: 0 miles
Cumulative Mileage: 1,092.7 miles.
This Week's Mileage Goal: 45 miles
Current Weigh-In: 180

I ended up missing more days that I would have liked this week, so I think that to avoid this in the future, I'm going to be adding a short morning run to me routine. I don't really have enough time before work to do a full run the way I would like to, but I can put in a short run every day before I need to settle down and put in my workday. That way, on the days when I won't be able to do a full run in the evenings due to scheduling issues, I'll still get a couple of miles in to kick off the day. I've started experimenting with this, and I am cautiously optimistic that this will have some further benefits, as the day I tried this, I felt better the rest of the day as well. The upcoming week is the real test, so we'll see how this goes.

Previous Weekly Running Log: October 26, 2020 through November 1, 2020

Running     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment