Saturday, December 13, 2014

Book Blogger Hop December 12th - December 18th: Vercingetorix Was Born in 82 B.C.

Book Blogger Hop

Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: How many books do you read in a week? How many hours do you spend reading a day?

My normal reading pace is two to three books a week, but for the past couple of months I have fallen far short of that, for a number of actual reasons as well some small modicum of pure laziness. For the past couple of months I have been reduced to something on the order of one book every two weeks or so, all the while my to-be-read pile glares at me balefully, glowering in the corner waiting for me to get to it. My historic pattern has been to read an hour or two every day and then binge read large volumes of material every now and then. Due to various exigencies, the daily hour or two has mostly vanished and I have been left with just the binge reading, a situation I aim to rectify in the hear future.


Book Blogger Hop     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment