Saturday, September 1, 2018

Book Blogger Hop August 31st - September 6th: Aurelius Became Emperor of a Divided Rome in 270 A.D. He Proceeded to Reunify It.


Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: Do you have a YouTube channel? If so, do you post book review vlogs?

I do have a YouTube channel.

I do not post book review vlogs.

The only videos currently uploaded to my channel are a video of my daughter singing in a high school talent show, a video of my wedding to the redhead, and a video of the Doubleclicks singing me a happy birthday song.

I also have several YouTube playlists, all of which are related to my recurring Musical Monday feature.


Book Blogger Hop     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment