Saturday, April 13, 2019

Book Blogger Hop April 12th - April 18th: Area Code 302 Is the One and Only Area Code for the State of Delaware


Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: When reading a series, do you re-read the previous book/s before reading the newly released book?

I don't even have enough time to read all the new books I want to read, let alone enough time to go back and reread all of the books in a series every time a new volume comes out. To be perfectly honest, I usually resolve this issue by not starting to read a series until all of the books have been published, and then I read them all at once. I usually buy the books when they are released, but often don't get around to reading them until much later. This has the odd side-effect of my owning several series that are in various stages of completion from which I have not yet read a single installment.

Oh well. I own more books than I will ever conceivably be able to read in my lifetime, so why should books that make up a series be any different? So it goes.


Book Blogger Hop     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment