Saturday, April 27, 2019

Book Blogger Hop April 26th - May 2nd: 304 Was the Only Area Code for West Virginia Until 2009


Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: At the end of a hard day, how do you get yourself psyched about writing a book review?

For the last couple of months, I haven't been getting myself psyched to write book reviews, which is why there haven't been any since 2018. Between work and the attention the littlest starship captain needs, I just haven't had the energy to write reviews for the last few months. More accurately, I should say that I don't have the energy to complete reviews - I have three reviews in various stages of completion and another two incomplete blog posts that I simply haven't been able to get to the finish line. I always hope that next week will be when I am able to get them finished, but thus far that has been a forlorn hope.

However, this week will be the week. I have misplaced confidence.


Book Blogger Hop     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment