Saturday, August 3, 2019

Book Blogger Hop August 2nd - August 8th: The 317 Coalition Advocates for Increasing the Federal Funding for the National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention


Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: Do you own more than one copy of a book?

There are many books of which I own more than one copy. Most of the duplicate copies that I own were unintentionally acquired, usually because I forgot I owned a particular book and bought it again. I have been going through my collection over the past several months identifying and culling these duplicate books, so their number has been reduced considerably.

There is a very small handful of books that I have intentionally bought second copies of, mostly because I have a fancy copy and want to have a reading copy available as well.


Book Blogger Hop     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment