Saturday, August 31, 2019

Book Blogger Hop: August 30th - September 5th: "320 Changes Direction" Is a Support Group for Friends and Family Members of Individuals with Mental Illness


Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Billy asks: Have you ever enjoyed the same book in two or more formats (print, eBook, or audiobook)?

I have not, for the simple reason that I don't really consume books in any format other than print. I have read some short fiction in electronic format, but I have never read an entire book that way, and that is unlikely to change any time in the near future. I have written before about my inability to follow books in audiobook format, so I have never actually "read" a book in audio format.

Basically, the answer to this question is no because I almost never read anything other than print books.


Book Blogger Hop     Home

No comments:

Post a Comment