Sunday, January 12, 2014

Book Blogger Hop January 10th - January 16th: Channel 37 Is Reserved for Radioastronomy in the United States

Book Blogger Hop

Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Judy of Musings and Ramblings asks (via Billy): Are you a book blogger purist? Do you only have book related posts or do you review and post on anything/everything that catches your eye?

I am decidedly not a book blogger purist.  The primary focus of this blog is not necessarily book, but is rather genre fiction in all forms. Although I mostly review books, I have also reviewed movies and television programs, and at some point I may also review video games, board games, and role-playing games. I also have a moderately long-running regular feature called Musical Monday where I mostly discuss music that has influenced me as a science fiction and fantasy fan, or music that I simply want to talk about for some reason that seems interesting to me. I have also been known to occasionally include posts about economics, government, and imaginary music wars. Basically, I write about whatever interests me, because if I write about things that interest me, I am more likely to actually write about them, and probably more likely to write well about them too.


Book Blogger Hop     Home

2 comments:

  1. "Fiction in all forms". I like it. Thanks for sharing your answer.

    ENJOY your week.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Elizabeth: My week has been good so far. I hope it continues.

      Delete