Sunday, June 22, 2014

Book Blogger Hop June 20th - June 26th: "58 Lonely Men" Is a Book About Federal Judges in the South During Desegregation

Book Blogger Hop

Jen at Crazy for Books restarted her weekly Book Blogger Hop to help book bloggers connect with one another, but then couldn't continue, so she handed the hosting responsibilities off to Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. The only requirements to participate in the Hop are to write and link a post answering the weekly question and then visit other blogs that are also participating to see if you like their blog and would like to follow them.

This week Becca of BS Book Reviewers asks (via Billy): Do you prefer Nook, Kindle, other reader, or paper book?

Not only do I prefer paper books, I almost exclusively read paper books. The redhead has a Kindle that she uses to do a lot of her reading, and she also has an iPad which she sometimes used for reading before she got the Kindle. I have a small number of books on the redhead's Kindle, but I haven't ever actually completed a book on an e-reader. I don't have any kind of philosophical objection to e-books, I'm just not particularly comfortable reading books in that format.

Go to previous Book Blogger Hop: Agent 57 Is a Master of Disguise

Book Blogger Hop     Home

4 comments:

  1. I actually go through phases of between a physical book and a kindle. It depends on whatever I'm feeling like that day. Have a great week and turn lots of pages!

    Katelynn
    www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Katelynn Clark: The one thing I am certain of is that I will be turning lots of pages in the future.

      Delete
  2. It took me a while to get comfortable reading ebooks, also. I hadn't even heard that much about them, when a few years back, my boyfriend surprised me with one of the earlier Kindles. I liked it but didn't really do much with it for almost a year. Now, I never leave the house without my Kindle! If I really really love a book I will buy it in print even if I own the ebook. There are a lot of books I buy in print because I just really love the feel of a book in my hands...I don't think anything will ever replace that!

    My Bookish Memes Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Brooke Bumgardner: I think I just like turning paper pages.

      Delete